Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a kama`aina, defined by meeting any of the following criteria: was born in Hawai`i, was a resident of Hawaii for a minimum of five years, or has a parent that has lived in Hawai`i for a minimum of 20 years.
- Be a United States citizen, or permanent resident.
- Have a high school diploma (or its equivalent).
- Be enrolled full-time or half-time, or accepted, as a student in any accredited two- or four-year San Francisco Bay Area degree-granting institution of higher education.
- Satisfactorily meet the HCCNC program’s academic requirements: a minimum grade point average, on the 4.0 scale, of 2.5 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.